Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Snow Trip Round up







Hello All!

I hope everyone is off to an amazing and productive 2018! We started off our 2018 with a little family trip to snowy Lake Tahoe. It was absolutely gorgeous, I could have easily moved in had my husband let me convince him ;)

I love nothing more than cozy, winter wear. So I thought it would be fun to round up my favorite few items myself and my little snow bunny, Peyton, wore!


My Snow looks:

Look 1: Silver Ombre Beanie: B.P.  ; Pink Sweater: Express (THIS IS ON SUPER SALE AND IS ONLY $18); Leggings: Zella; Snow boots: Target (these are under $40 and were SUPER warm!)

Look 2: Navy Beanie: Target; Apres Ski Sweater: Sold out :( but I love these red sweaters here and here. Same leggings and boots in photo! :)

Peyton's Snow look:

Beanie: Target; Jacket: Target; Bib Overalls: Target

Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio