Friday, January 26, 2018

Rainy Day Blues




Hello Friends! Happy Friday!

Today is a special day because it's my baby girl's 3rd birthday! I'm sure my Instagram and Instastories will be flooded with photos and videos of our day long celebration of being 3, so be sure to tune in to the cuteness :)

This shoot was completely impulsive because I loved my outfit! HA! The weather was a torrential down pour but when I'm inspired, I forge on and allow no obstacle to get in my way... however, I should have heeded the weather because OMG was it miserable to take photos in! Soooo if you're noticing any blurry spots in the photos, those are fun little rain drops that just wanted to make it into the shoot. With all that being said.... HOW CUTE IS MY TOP?! I just fell in love with this lantern sleeve top and its pleated detail in the front and paired with a flared leg denim I felt like the coolest, so I had to share with you all :)

Top: Shein; Jeans: Express; Beanie: Target: (Only $12 and SO SOFT); 
Platforms: Steve Madden (Perfect for Spring and only $100)

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio