Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Lovely Little Details






Happy Hump day, Friends!

Do you ever have the moments when you just don't want to be a full adult and wear jeans? Well, I for sure feel that way a few times a week. When those moments strike, I tend to gravitate to a go to pair of yoga pants and a cute tee shirt or sweatshirt. However, that can get a little repetitive so I like to give myself options. So when this cute little cropped sweatshirt from Shein showed up at my door I was thrilled to add it into my lazy day rotation! 

This light little pink sweatshirt is perfect for a day of running errands. It's not too heavy but just enough to keep you warm. Plus my favorite part of it is the adorable embroidered bunny in the pocket on the chest and on the sleeve. I love unexpected little details like that!

Sweatshirt: Shein; Camisole: Halogen; Pants: Zella; Shoes: Nike


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio