Monday, November 27, 2017

CYBER MONDAY SALES!!!!


Happy Shopping Season!!!

I have rounded up a few of my favorite sale items on this Holy Holiday (Cyber Monday) to make your shopping life a little easier. I have separated it into 4 sections, the first is for the ladies (because you should treat yourself), the best beauty products that are on super sale, a few cute items for the little ladies (because that's who I'm over shopping for) and for some fun home items.

For the Ladies: 
Photo 1: Free People Moto Jacket - ITS ONLY $50!!
Photo 2: Cropped, stretchy moto jeggings
Photo 3: The coziest looking Free People oversized sweater
Photo 4: Military inspired blazer (I want this SO badly!)
Photo 5: Hunter Rain Boots - because they are THE best and NEVER on sale, so these are a must!
Photo 6: A super fun sequined blazer to ring in the New Year




Beauty Buys
:

Photo 1: Boy Brow from Glossier - this is a absolute MUST if you haven't tried it, now is the time!
Photo 3: Exfoliating and Resurfacing face wipes- These are technically for the men in your life, but I've used them and it leaves your skin baby soft.. so why let the men have all the fun?!
Photo 4: The best smelling body wash EVER, you'll want to eat it.. I believe that is not recommended though ;)
Photo 5: The perfect red lip kit, just in time for the Holiday festivities 
Photo 6: Anastasia glow kit. The best. Enough said.


Little Ladies

Photo 1: The cutest little Uggs - Since Uggs typically never go on sale, I always wait for a sale to pop up and get my daughter a new pair.
Photo 2: Nike Sweat outfit - Love these!
Photo 3: I love these North Face jackets, my daughter has lived in these since she was an infant.
Photo 5: A super cozy bomber - I feel like she can never have too many jackets


Home Buys


Photo 1: I love a soft throw blanket to have around the living room, this one looks perfect! This one is under $30 :)
Photo 2: A French Press - being a coffee addict, I love a good french press and this one is durable and pretty!  These are also awesome gifts..
Photo 3: A marble cheese plate - can you really ever have too many of these? they are so handy and you look like a supreme hostess 
Photo 4: A fun set of wine glasses - I love the gold confetti
Photo 5- A marble Swell bottle - these bottles are the absolute best for traveling with hot or cold beverages.

Now go put those credit cards to work!!!

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio