Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Mommy & Me Round Up















Hello Everyone!!!

It's been a million years since I've written a blog post! So I thought it would be best to kick things off with a GIGANTIC Instagram round up of me and Peyton, since lately when I post pictures of her I get tons of direct messages asking me questions about where I get some of her things!

There are a ton of photos so let me know if I missed anything and I will be sure to add it in :)

Photo 1: Beanie: Target (Only $12); Sweater: SheIn (mine is from last year, but I linked a similar one!)
Photo 2: Vest: JCrew (older style pictured, but I'm DYING to get this one); Booties: Express
Photo 3: Top: Madewell (a Fall MUST have); Jeans: Frame; Booties: 1.State
Photo 4: Band Tee: Nordsrtom; Jeans: Express; Shoes: Ninewest
Photo 5: Top: Rebecca Minkoff; Jeans: Hudson; Shoes: SoleSociety
Photo 6: Cardigan: Anthropologie (YOU NEED THIS CARDIGAN!); 
Jeans: JBrandBooties: Sam Edelman
Photo 7: Sweater: SheIn (only $18); Jeans: Frame; Shoes: Sam Edelman; Sunnies: Celine
Photo 8: Sweater: Target (Only $20 and super cute!) ; Jeans: JBrand; Booties: Kristen Cavallari
Photo 9: Sweater: Free People (mine is old but I reallllllly want this one
Leggings: Zella (THE best!); OTK Boots: Steve Madden
Photo 10: Toddler Coat: Oshkosh (sold out but this one is really cute!) Beanie: Gap (older style but love this) Boots: Tucker + Tate
Photo 11: Top: Nordstrom; Leggings: Tractr ; Booties: Kenneth Cole
Photo 12: Minnie Mouse Dress; Minnie Mouse Hightop Shoes: Target
Photo 13: Rain Jacket: London Fog
Photo14: Jacket: Oshkosh; Pants: Oshkosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio