Friday, November 17, 2017

Cozy Holiday Shop


Hello Friends!!
Can we believe it is ALMOST Christmas?!? 
I cannot believe how quickly this year went by.. 

With the Holidays and shopping in mind, I thought I would do a little Holiday Shop post series throughout the shopping season. There are so many cute things out there and I love to narrow it down to the thinks I'm truly loving and would love to give/get as gifts ;)

So here is the first of the series, the Cozy Holiday Shop. All the items are giving off the coziest, comfiest vibes that will make you want to curl up, have a nice cup of coffee and read a book.

I'm going to list the items in columns, so I started at the top right and went down (just to be clear):

1. The comfiest throw for your couch or bed
2. The cutest Steve Madden slippers
3. This gorgeous pink sweater to brighten up gloomy days
4. Ugg socks.. need I say more?
5. PJ Salavge jammie set. I am newly in LOVE with this brand for pajamas, I just bought my first pair and will never get anything else!!!
6. Super cute Patagonia Fleeve Pullover, you can really never have too many of these.
7. A fun blush beanie 
8. The perfect winter white sweater
9. And last but not least, the cutest little fuzzy heart pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio