Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Are you ready?!






It's coming.... are you ready?!
The annual Nordstrom sale starts TOMORROW!! 
I can hardly contain my excitement :) Every year during this sale I gear up to start updating my wardrobe and transitional pieces from summer into Fall. 

One of the (many) pieces I picked up last year during the sale last year was this amazing white tunic. It's been my go to piece all year long, it's been so easy to layer for chilly Fall and Winter days but light enough for warm Spring and Summer days. This exact top is currently only $27!!!! Such a steal.
I cannot wait to pick up the other colors this year during the sale. 

Sound off in the comments below for the pieces you're dying to pick up during this years annual sale!

Top: Lush; Jeans: Express; Shoes: Marc Fisher; Bag: Coach
Sunglasses:Quay Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio