Saturday, July 23, 2016

Feeling Blue



 
Like every other woman on the planet, I love a nice handbag. I have a very specific style that I like and I tend not to stray too far from my handbag comfort zone, typically a nice neutral shade that can transition seasons seamlessly and, being a mom, I tend to go for a larger bag to shove all the things my daughter might need in my bag on the way out the door.
 
This beautiful blue beauty from Mel Boteri fit my extensive checklist! I have to say I felt a little bold choosing a baby blue bag (I have never ever had a blue handbag before!) and once it arrived I couldn't imagine not having it! I have had endless compliments since carrying it around and I have to say I am obsessed with the large leather tassel accessory that came with it :)
 
Being the fabulous company that Mel Boteri is, they have agreed to allow the Styled Society readers to have an EXCLUSIVE discount code to get their own beautiful new bag.
Use the code Styled Society to get 15% percent off this bag or any other bag on their site! So what are you waiting for! Go and shop!
 
Shop my bag here and shop the entire site here
 
Top: Cotton On; Jeans: Express; Booties: NineWest (old but LOVE these and they are a part of the Nordstrom Sale!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio