Tuesday, June 28, 2016

June Beauty Favorites


These are a few of my favorite things! As I am prepping to go full speed into July and all my July activities (4th of July party, my husbands bday, my bday.. needless to say it's a SUPER busy month), I wanted to share a few of my favorite little items that get me through all the craziness! 

1. My YSL color corrector - I use this under my eyes just about every day, I have a 1 year old and honestly feel like I haven't had a good night sleep in FOREVER. This corrector hides that perfectly :)

2. My Benefit Cosmestic Highlighter - This is seriously the best highlighter! I use it daily, even on my days that I don't wear any make-up its just something I throw on to give my face that fresh, dewy look that I love so much.

3. Clinique Moisturizing Spray - Speaking of a fresh, dewy look, this spray is something I apply all day long! It soooo refreshing, especially on a hot day.

4. Benefit Cosmetics Blush and Bronzer - I always use Benefit Cosmetics Blush and the shade Dallas is my fave. It's definitely worth a try.

5. Kendra Scott Earrings - Need I say more? these are beauties!

6. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm - LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! This shade is Beam of Blush and it's truly perfect. It also has a little bit of shimmer to it, and being the sparkle queen I am, I was immediately drawn to it. 

7. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Gloss - This is the ultra non sticky gloss. I really liked how smoothly it went on and how it doesn't feel thick and goopy. This shade is Pink-a-Boo, I just love it!

8. Prada Candy Perfume - This has been my signature scent for years, it smells so fresh and clean. If you are someone who has bounced around to different perfumes trying to find your favorite, I would highly suggest giving this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio