Monday, July 25, 2016

Casual Wear Queen






I feel as if I am becoming the master of casual wear :) My lifestyle has become that of hurrying around and constantly on a tight schedule, I feel like at any moment I am late to be somewhere, which means I have zero need to be dressed up. This post is about as dressed up as I get lately, a comfy cute top, pair of jeans and a pair of chunky heels (to make me look like an adult).

I cannot express how comfortable this flowy Michael Stars top is! It been perfect for those extra hot days we have been having here on the California Coast. I love Michael Stars, the brand is such a great staple for your basic, everyday wear. The quality is fantastic which means it will last! Sure, the price point may seem a little high for your basic tops and dresses but I truly believe that its worth it because you will have these items for a long time.

I always say, give me something loose fitting (ie a potato sack) and I'm happy! Well this top is the exactly that but just a million times cuter than a potato sack ;)

Top: Michael Stars (similar here and here); Jeans: Citizens of Humanity; Shoes: BP (also love these)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio