Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Is it Fall yet?







I have a confession, I have been ready for the Fall season since July.. The entire time I was shopping the Nordstrom Annual Sale I was shopping and mentally planning out each of my Fall looks. Well folks, this look I was DYING to show off! 

This cashmere vest is making me just the most happy girl in the world! The color is divine (I love a good camel color, especially in the Fall) and it's a poncho so it literally couldn't be more comfortable unless I was wearing a blanket. There is something about throwing on a poncho over an outfit that can bring the entire look together, its so chic and a little unexpected. 

If I haven't said it before, BRING ON THE FALL! :)

Poncho: Halogen; Black Long Sleeve Top: Cotton On; Leggings: Zella;
Boots: Steve Madden; Bag: Tory Burch 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio