Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bring on the Fall






Hi, my name is Tana and I am ready for Fall.
Bring on the leggings, boots and cozy sweaters! Sure, Summer is great, the sunny days and heading to the beach but I am most definitely a fan of the Fall. So I decided to push it and put a little wishful in place and dress for Fall.. In the words of Field of Dreams "If you build it, they will come".. well consider me doing that but with clothing for Fall "If you wear it, it will come"

With all that said, give me a pair of leggings are I am as happy as it gets. However, these leggings are not just any leggings. These things are like Spanx! I put them on and never EVER want to take them off, they completely shaped my legs and were so comfortable I actually plan on wearing them as much as I possibly can. Do yourself a little favor and buy these bad boys, you will not be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio