Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Flower Child






Rule #1 in life: When you stumble upon a beautiful field of flowers you stop and take pictures! Which is exactly what I did, thankfully I always have a camera on hand for just such occasions :)

I also felt pretty lucky that my top happened to match one of those pretty rows. 
This pretty pink pastel top was a lifesaver today because recently the mornings have been cool with a light breeze but the afternoons have been brutally warm (like 100 degrees warm!). So this top was a great compromise to that sort of bi-polar weather, it's long sleeved but also extremely light and breathable, I truly wish I had this top in every color.

Top: Nordstrom also loving this one; Jeans: Express; Booties: NineWest (old) but I love these and these; Sunnies: Miu Miu 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio