Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Seeing Red






                                                                                                         


So far, this is my favorite look of the year! 

I know that's a bold statement and it's early in 2016 but everything about this look, the fun bright red top with the gold accents, the over the knee boots, the chunky necklace.. I am in LOVE! 

Two things about this look that are worth mentioning; 

First: I love the ruffle peplum detail. It just makes the top fun flirty and it definitely hits the mark for an upcoming Valentine's Day celebration. 

Second: These OTK Boots!!!!!!! I have been obsessed with boots that go just above the knee forever but I had never actually broke down and bought a pair... until now and WOW am I glad I did. I will be wearing these well into the Spring annnnddd probably into the Fall :) Do yourself a little favor and buy yourself a pair, you will not regret it!

Top: H&M ON SALE; Boots: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio