Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Year, New Dress!







HAPPY 2016!!

 This is my first blog post of the new year and I am so excited that it was in collaboration with the fabulous Bailey Blue Clothing. They truly have the best clothes and I was so lucky to partner up with them for this New Year post and showcase this super cute dress. 

First off, this dress has pockets.. HELLO! That's amazing! 
and the fact that it is made of the coziest material ever didn't hurt. I also really love how the bottom of the dress flares out a little to give it a girly touch. It's definitely a dress that can be worn in a variety of ways, dressed up for date night or dressed down to run errands around town or even as a casual office look! 

It's safe to say I give this dress two very enthusiastic thumbs up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio