Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A Black and White Classic





Happy Hump Day!!

I hope that everyone is having a fabulous week and making plans for an amazing weekend :)

There is nothing better than a simple black and white ensemble. It's easy and chic without trying to hard, the ultimate polished look. While I am in love with this whole look the star of this post is this beautiful Halogen top. I'm not exaggerating when I say it is definitely one of the softest tops I own. 

My favorite FAVORITE part is the back, the detail on the back is so much fun and unexpected for such a classic style top. There are a few buttons right down the center with a sheer black finish from the mid drift down which makes it super flowy and flirty! This top is definitely a must have!

Top: Halogen; Jeans: Express; Boots: Jessica Simpson (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio