Monday, July 13, 2015

Rad in Plaid





There is nothing I love better than a comfy outfit. Something easy to throw on while still looking put together and not like a slob :)

 That is something I feel like I have achieved in this post. These high waisted flared jeans fit like a glove but are also extremely comfortable. They have the right amount of stretch to give when you're moving around and on the go but they will not get that stretched out baggy look by the end of the day. I also love how the exaggerated flare gives the illusion of long legs! Being a short girl, this is something that I LOVE!! I throw on a pair of platforms and BOOM, long legs. This plaid top is giving some 90's vibes, which I like, plus it's definitely a bonus that it's extremely light so I can wear it on hot summer days.

Don't forget to follow me on instagram for daily updates @thestyledsociety and now you can shop my looks directly from my instagram posts by signing up at Shopstyle.it!

Sunglasses: Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio