Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer Days







Happy Summer Everyone!

I love everything about the Summer months! The days are longer, the nights are warmer and the sun is brighter which makes everyone just a little more jolly. What's not to love?!

I really enjoy throwing on a little summer dress and heading out the door. This fitted number is from Express and I am not exaggerating when I say this by FAR the most comfortable dress I own. It's cotton and stretchy which is fantastic plus the ruching on the dress makes the fit more flattering on everyone. 

Lately, I have been loving putting on a jacket to finish off a look. I feel like a simple denim jacket is an perfect summer staple to complete an outfit. Very model off duty, not trying too hard but just cool. What is your favorite wardrobe staple?

A little side note: Miss Peyton Taylor wanted to be involved this time around. I cannot believe how big she is now! 5 months :)

Don't forget to follow me on instagram for daily updates :) @thestyledsociety

Jacket: Express; Dress: Express (ON SALE!!); Sandals: Coach; 
Necklace: HRH Collection; Bracelets: HRH Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio