Friday, July 31, 2015

It Girl







Clearly, I am having a love affair with this army green color. I truly have this color in so many different articles of clothing. I feel like it is such a versatile and interesting shade of green. 

This look is entirely from the Nordstrom Sale and I cannot tell you how amazing this sale was this year! I purchased so many things for myself and my little girl, my husband may kill me :) 

On to what I am wearing. I want to start with this vegan leather jacket. If you don't have a nice, faux leather moto jacket this one NEEDS to be in your closet! It has a great fit and the leather is so soft you may think it is real leather. Also, the hardware on the jacket is over-sized and heavy which I love and did I mention that it is under $100! With the Nordstrom Sale it actually comes to $63 which basically feels like stealing. I know I already spoke on the color of my lovely dress but I have yet to discuss how incredibly comfy and flattering it is. If you follow me religiously (and you should :)) you know I am all about the function of clothing. I love looking great while being comfortable in what I am wearing and in this dress I am accomplishing just that. The flowiness (is that a word?) creates an easy breezy feel which makes it wearable in just about any scenario. 

Once I put this whole look together I felt very "it girl", like a successful girl on the go that's super stylish and has no time for nonsense. Get this look and trust me, you'll feel the exact same way. #girlboss

Jacket: BlankNYC; Dress: Leith; Shoes: SoleSociety; Bracelets: HRH Collection; Sunglasses: Prada

Don't forget to follow me on instagram @thestyledsociety 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio