Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Essential LWD








The Little White Dress or LWD if you will, is a go to Summer staple for me. Nothing screams Summer time like a white dress paired with denim. This pleated LWD from Express is the best new addition to my wardrobe for the season. It's comfortable while still having a put together feel that can be dressed up with a pair of fabulous heels and some statement jewels or dressed down in a casual way as I am doing in a denim jacket and a pair of comfy wedges. Trust me ladies, you will not want to pass up this dress come those warm Summer months!

Don't forget to follow me on instagram for daily updates :) @thestyledsociety

Dress: Express; Denim Jacket: Express; Necklace: HRH Collection
Bracelet: HRH Collection; Sunnies: Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio