Thursday, May 28, 2015

Currently Wearing







I hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend! Mine was truly lovely, my husband and I invited some friends over for a little BBQ and bubbly, it was low key and intimate which are my favorite type of get together.

These photos are a little round up of my Instagram lately. I have linked all the items I am wearing in each photo below :)

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for daily updates @thestyledsociety

Photo 1: Necklace: BaubleBar; Top: Express (Similar here)
Photo 2: Blazer: H&M; TShirt: H&M; Bracelets: HRH Collection; Sunnies:Marc by MarcJacobs
Photo 3: Socks: Target
Photo 4: Moto Jacket: Express; TShirt: American Apparel; Jeans: Joe's
Photo 5: Sunnies: Prada 
Photo 6: Jacket: Express; Top: Express; Necklace: Red Envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio