Monday, May 18, 2015

Black & White





 

Top: H&M; Short: H&M; Shoes: Sole Society (Similar here);  Bracelets: HRH Collection

I know it's Spring and we are going into Summer and everyone is wearing their gorgeous colorful frocks, but I'm over in my corner of the world loving all black and all white ensembles. In this look I chose to mix my two favorites! These photos show me wearing the most comfortable H & M shorts, these are so versatile, they can be dressed up for a night out or worn casually for a Sunday brunch. I am infatuated with them and plan to be wearing them constantly. 

Something else besides the black and white color scheme that I have had on repeat is my HRH Collection baubles. I have become seriously obsessed with this line of jewelry, especially their bracelets. All the bracelets are hand made and many with rare and vintage Swarovski crystals that are mind blowing gorgeous. In this photo I am wearing two of the stackable La Dauphine bracelets that come in TONS of different colored crystals. Definitely something worthy of checking out by all. 

As many of you have noticed either by my Instagram earlier this week or by this post, I have made a pretty drastic change to my appearance. I changed my normally light blonde locks into dark brown tresses. While it has taken a little time to get used to, I am falling in love with the color more and more! It has made everything feel a little more serious and slightly mysterious and I am loving the feeling of empowerment that comes with making such a change to my look. 

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for daily updates @thestyledsociety :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio