Monday, April 27, 2015

Prep Your Game Up







With Spring in full swing, all that really means for me in my neck of the woods is that the wind is kicking up (as you can see from these photos). What the wind does mean, however, is I can bust out some cute sweaters. The sweater I am wearing in this post is from Tommy Hilfiger and is perfect for a warm, yet windy spring day. It's light enough to wear on a lovely sunny day but enough to protect you from a sudden gust of wind. 

Plus, who doesn't love a good preppy sweater? Tommy Hilfiger definitely does preppy right.

I hope everyone is enjoying this lovely time of year!!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for daily updates @thestyledsociety :)

Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger; Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Earring: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio