Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Brights







There is something about Sundays that sets the tone for the whole week that is looming ahead.

Sundays, for me, are the day I like to prepare myself for whats coming up, and just all around get my mind right for a busy week. My ideal Sunday would start with a fantastic breakfast cooked by my lovely husband, followed up with a nice walk at the nearby beach then home for some organization and preparation (to do lists, grocery shopping, etc.) for Monday and end with our weekly Sunday dinner with the entire family. 

I decided to spice up my Sunday routine with this bright little ensemble. 
Lately, I cannot get enough neon and this top perfectly satisfied my need for neon and paired with a cute full skirt made for my favorite Sunday look so far. Also, my shoes!!! Ahhh these are my favorite shoes of all time! My pointed toed, metallic Jimmy Choos.. just perfection.

Top: Banana Republic (old, similar here); Skirt: Express; Shoes: Jimmy Choo

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @thestyledsociety for daily updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio