Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Florals.. for Spring



                               





Groundbreaking, right? Every Spring, thanks to The Devil Wears Prada, I imagine Miranda Priestly criticizing my choice of floral print. With that being said, call me corny but I LOVE a good floral print and especially during Spring! There is something about the freshness of flowers and the idea of a new beginning that draws me in every time. 

This peonies printed sweater almost made me squeal with excitement, it is the perfect Spring floral print. This sweater is so light that it can be worn by itself on a warmer, yet breezy, Spring day or layered, as I did here for this post. So, if you're looking for a cute floral print top to add to your wardrobe, you will not be disappointed with this one!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for daily updates @thesyledsociety

Sweater: Loft; Gingham Button down: Mindy Mae's Market; Jeans: Joe's; Booties: Jessica Simpson (old, but I love these)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio