Sunday, February 9, 2014

Out with the Old, in with the Bold





Hello All! Happy NYFW! 
If any of you are like me, you're hooked to your computer watching the live stream from fashion week, envious of those witnessing everything first hand. Being on a fashion high, I decided to do something drastic with my look. I chopped off 11inches of hair! I figured, I have had the same long flowing locks for as long as I could remember and since I have dubbed 2014 as the year of new and exciting things, I thought no better place to start than with my hair. I have to say, I am absolutely in love with my new look, the new short do feels sassy and more "fashiony" as I have been calling it. 

While thinking of what my next post should be, my mind instantly went to this gorgeous pleated cobalt blue maxi skirt. A bold color with a bold new cut!

Skirt: Sabine (on sale now!); Jacket: Express; Necklace: Express; Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio