Monday, January 27, 2014

Gloomy Day Blues






The gloomy weather has finally hit the West Coast, well kind of. The last couple of days the sun has decided not to give my neighborhood much attention, so when the sun finally peaked through the clouds I made sure to get out and take advantage of it. 

This look is definitely a go to for me, a loose fitting white top, comfortable jeans and a little flair with the shoes. The shoes I am wearing are absolutely some of the most comfortable I own! What is your go to look when you want to take it easy but get out of the house?

Trench Coat: H&M; Top: Nordstrom (similar here); Jeans: Citizens of Humanity; Shoes: Dolce Vita; Sunnies: Chanel (mine are an old pair, the link is the new seasons version); Necklace; Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio