Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Be my belated Valentine

Hello My Fashion Lovers <3
Being in the events industry my holidays never seem to take place on the actual holiday. Valentine's Day was no exception, thankfully, my husband is very understanding (plus it gives him a few extra days to plan something spectacular)

On actual Valentines Day I managed an event at Firestone Vineyard in Los Olivos, Ca. It was a beautiful dinner in the winery's barrel room. It was absolutely stunning! I had a picture attached but for some reason it would not show up on the post :(

Now on to the important things, my Valentine's date ensemble!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for daily updates @thestyledsociety







The whole look is pretty much from Express, and I loved it!
Top: Express Portofino (The Pink I'm wearing is sold out); Skirt: Express Full Skirt; Shoes: Chinese Laundry; Necklace: Express; Rhinestone Bracelet: Express; Pink and Gold Bracelet: Bloomingdales

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio