Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Princess Peyton









Hello Hello Friends!!

So Sorry that it has been a ridiculously long time since I have posted anything on the blog! A LOT has changed for my family and I. We had a huge move from Southern California to Northern California, a house remodel and the adoption of a new dog.. I feel like its an enormous understatement to say that I have been utterly overwhelmed. I plan on doing a post on my new home and the giant remodel (and what living through that has been like.. spoiler alert - it has been a freaking nightmare!)

Anywho, on to this post. I have had the pleasure of collaborating with Little Adventures dress up clothes. in this post, my daughter had her dreams come true with dressing up as a fairy princess. The dress is absolutely amazing quality, while still being light and breathable for children to run around and play in. Peyton has woke and up and requested to wear her princess dress for 4 days straight now :) With that said, this dress has been super easy to wash and get looking as good as new again!

GIVEAWAY TIME - Being that Little Adventures is SUCH an incredible company. They have decided to allow me to host a giveaway for my lovely mommy followers! I will be giving away a $30 gift certificate for their site, which is amazing because all their dresses are under $30 :) 
How to enter, you ask? Go over to my instagram, be sure you are following me and Little Adventures dress up and tag a friend in the picture of my little monster! It's that easy! The winner will be selected on Friday. Perfect for right before Halloween!!!!!!

Peytons Dress: Little Adventures; Fairy Wings: Little Adventures; Shoes: Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio