Thursday, September 14, 2017

Links I Love



Hello All!

I am bringing back one of my favorite posts I loved to share with everyone. These are the links I have stumbled upon that I am currently loving. I really enjoy sharing my favorite finds with you guys and letting you in on the things I am keeping up on/ find fun and interesting.

Photo 1: If you don't follow Nichole Ciotti, you absolutely should. She has the coolest, most effortless style and I have been following her forever. Having moved up to the bay area (and Nichole is an SF blogger) I feel like I have been keeping up with her much more often.. You can find her here.

Photo 2: I always check in on the Man Repeller because they put out some of the most entertaining content. I loved this post on the day in the life of the elle.com beauty director because whats better than living vicariously through others ;) Take a peek.

Photo 3: I love a good DIY and this one from cupcakes and cashmere on a minimalist wreath for Fall had me swooning. Check it out here

Photo 4: I am always searching for a fun new blog to keep up with and I stumbled upon this fun little anon blog that seems promising. It was a fun easy read and I can't wait to see what the next post is on! Read all about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio