Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Treat Yourself - Valentines Addition









I can't believe it's already almost Valentine's day!! My husband and I are going to celebrate early because, being in the event industry, I tend to be a little busy during actual Valentine's holiday.. So I have compiled a list of things I would love as gifts for myself for Valentines day :)

In order from Left to right:

1. These super cute Ombre Tassel Earrings from BaubleBar
2.Hot Pink Cold Shoulder Top from Vince Camuto (ON SALE)
3. Obsessed with these Pink Pom Sneakers from Sam Edelman
4. The Perfect Shade of Pink Mac Lip Set
5. The Sweetest PJ Set from In Bloom by Jonquil 
6. Ruffle Peplum top from Gibson
7. Rose Colored Sparkle Heels by Steve Madden
8. Last but not least, this delicate layered necklace by Gorjana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio