Monday, January 2, 2017

Blushing into the New Year






Happy New Year, Everyone!! 

I'm putting some serious pressure on 2017 to be the best year yet! I have a lot of changes happening in my life starting first thing in January and I couldn't be more excited for my new adventure. Leave a comment below telling me your new year's resolution/ hopes for 2017 :)

On to the important things, like this AMAZING blush pink leather jacket! My mom and I have a long standing tradition of shopping the day after Christmas. We get up early and hit the Nordstrom hard, stop for lunch and wine then back to shopping... It's by far my most favorite tradition. Well, this year during that trip, I picked up this awesome leather jacket. I have big plans to wear this jacket well into Spring. The faux leather is so nice and soft, I could truly wear it every day. 

Jacket: BlankNYC; Tshirt: Halogen; Jeans: Hudson; Booties: NineWest (also, love these)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio