Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Perfect Moto Jacket





As an Express clothing addict, its fair to assume that I am wearing something from Express at any given time and this post is no exception.

My new favorite faux leather moto jacket is brand new to the Express outerwear line up for the Fall and the color is sheer perfection! I cannot wait to wear this jacket every chance I get. One of my favorite aspects of this jacket is the side of it are a matching color stretchy cotton material, which makes it breathable and easy to move in. Have I mentioned this jacket is UNDER $100!!! I highly suggest adding this to your wardrobe this season, it truly will not disappoint!

Jacket: Express; Jeans: Express; Booties: Sole Society (Under $100)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio