Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Camel Obsessed





I apologize in advance for the fact that I will be wearing this brownish, camel color constantly throughout the Fall and Winter months.. I am recently OBSESSED with this color and just cannot get enough!

This over-sized sweater from Express is one of my absolute favorites, I actually own this exact sweater in a few different colors. It's so cozy and not too heavy, which is perfect for the warmer Fall days. I cannot suggest this top enough, I plan on dressing it up for nights out or dressed down with yoga pants when running errands.

Side note: Apparently, I was most comfortable with my right hand in my pocket HA! I clearly need to mix up my posing.... Oops!

Top: Express; Jeans: Express Shoes:NineWest (old) Similar here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio