Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Fuzzy Sweater Weather

 


 
There is nothing cozier than snuggling up in a nice, thick, plush sweater during the winter months. I have tons of fuzzy sweaters that I can only wear for such a short period of time (#SoCalProblems) but I love when I am finally able to bust them out of the closet!
 
This lovely ombre number is from Express and has been on repeat lately. I have worn it several times in a variety of ways but the way I have it styled here in my post is one of my favorites.
 
Also, PLEASE head on over to Glamhive and "heart" my photo of this look, once you like my look you will automatically be entered to win a $500 giftcard!! :)

 
 
 
Sweater: Express; Jeans: Express
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio