Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Rainy Days






Living in Southern California means I get a lot of fabulous weather and I am so grateful for all of my sunny beach days, however, I really REALLY love the rain! Rain is something we definitely do not get enough of, so when it finally starts to sprinkle out I get out all my cold weather gear and take it in while it lasts!
 
This cute little coat is perfect for a gloomy day, while it isn't rain resistant it is bright and fun and perfect for just throwing on if you aren't planning on being in the middle of a rain storm :)
 
Also, how adorable is my umbrella!? It is from Benefit Cosmetics and I just cannot get enough of it.
 
Top: Nordstrom; Coat: Francesca's Collection (similar here); Boots: NineWest (old, but LOVE these)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio