Monday, March 31, 2014

Party Pants






It's Monday again! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. This weekend was a special one for me, I had a lovely visit from my younger brother who just turned 21 this past week! Such a milestone birthday and it was so much fun to be able to celebrate with him. The above photos are shots of the look I wore to our amazing celebratory dinner Friday night.

I bought these pants a little while back because I was immediately drawn to the pattern on them, they looked like a distorted floral print and I just couldn't resist, so when getting ready for our night out I thought these would be the perfect pants for such a fun occasion.

Top: Zara; Pants: Club Monaco (ON SALE NOW); Shoes: NineWest; Bracelets: BaubleBar; Necklace: Express 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio