Sunday, March 23, 2014

Life's a Beach





Hello my SS readers! 

On Sunday mornings my husband and I like to pick a spot, grab some coffee and take a stroll. This gorgeous Sunday morning we decided on heading to the beach, I'm so glad we did! We had a great time walking on the pier and watching the fisherman and the surfers.

I decided on some casual wear that would keep me warm with the light breeze that comes with the morning beach air. Of course, my favorite way to give any look an extra pop is with a interesting shoe and today was no exception.

Top: JCrew; Denim: Citzens of Humanity: Shoes: NineWest (these are sold out, but I love this Steve Madden version): Sunnies: Chanel; Chevron Necklace: Express; Bracelet: Baublebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio