Wednesday, May 11, 2016

All That Glitters





 
I'm not going to lie to you guys, this is by far my favorite look to date!!
 
Having a blog has been so fun to watch my style transition and I am currently loving where my style is right now. I love that I'm not necessarily dressing like everyone else and I love that what I am wearing makes me feel a certain way. I feel super cool and confident! Currently, my style is very "doing me", wearing items I love regardless or what is "trendy".
 
The shoes I am wearing in this post are my new babies!! I want them in every color! They are super comfy and literally go with everything, I have been wearing them constantly since they arrived on my door step . They are just so fun :)
 
Now, the star of this post, this oversized, glittery cardigan! I CANNOT GET OVER IT! It's so cozy but such a stand out piece. The photos don't even do this cardi justice, it is literally one big sparkle.
 
Cardigan: HRH Collection; Jean: Express; Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio