Friday, April 29, 2016

Korean Face Products





This is a totally different type of post for me but it is something that I have become increasingly passionate about. Skin care is something that is a new obsession in my life and I HAVE to share my favorite masks and night cream. 

All the products that I have been using are Korean and they are the best I have ever tried. I have dabbled in masks and creams in various price points from the low end at your local Walgreens/CVS and as high end as Chanel night creams that cost an arm and a leg but I have to say the Korean products I have tried not only have incredible results but they are really affordable and accessable!

The first photo is of the prettiest mask :) its a brightening and lifting lace mask, and it rocked! Not only did it look kind of cool but it I saw and felt immediate results after the 20 minute period.

The second picture is my vast Korean mask collection (I wasn't lying, I'm obsessed and clearly a hoarder) but of all of those masks the best ones of all are the snail collagen masks, the results are incredible. If you are to try and of these masks I would start with the snail collagen mask, it will turn you into a Korean face product believer!

And last but certainly not least, is my nightly face cream, the pure farm pig collagen. I put a thick layer on every night after the shower and in the morning my skin is so soft and dewy looking, it is AMAZING! 

I have linked all the products below, go ahead and give them a try! Now go be the K-POP star you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio