Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easy Breezy





Hello All!! 
Can you seriously believe March is almost over!! (insert big eyed, shocked face emoji here!) 

Well Spring is in full effect here in SoCal, and Spring here in Santa Barbara means sooo much wind. I felt like I was in a Mariah Carey music video during this entire shoot LOL! The only thing that made it worth it was I knew I would be able to share this amazingly cute Spring dress with everyone at the end. This dress is perfectly on trend with the off the shoulder, tassels and shift fit that if you don't add it to your wardrobe, you're CRAZY! Trust me when I say that I am looking for every reason to wear this adorable dress as many times as possible, also, did I mention this dress is UNDER $20!!!! (insert big eyed, shocked face emoji here!) 

Dress: Sheinside;  Shoes:SoleSociety

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio