Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Fine Wine






It finally feels like fall!! I could not be more thrilled. Fall is my absolute favor time of year, I love sweaters, boots, pumpkin spice lattes, just everything!

This post is definitely dedicated to my ideal fall uniform. A cozy sweater, a nice pair of jeans and a fabulous pair of boots. I love this sweater because it is so roomy and comfortable but more than that, this color is amazing! It's like a deep wine purple, which I have a feeling is going to be the color of the season. 

These jeans, I cannot get enough of these jeans! Express has really gotten the ladies jeans down. These are the mid rise legging and I truly feel like I could wear these all day and night. I hands down would recommend these to any woman who is interested in a comfortable skinny jean.

Sweater: Express; Jeans: Express Boots: SoleSociety


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio