Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sound the trumpets, She has arrived!







Beanies: c/o Infanteenie Beenie; Blankets: Little Giraffe

Well folks, she has arrived! And of course, she showed up fashionably early. 
4 weeks earlier than expected, my husband and I welcomed our daughter into world. Peyton Taylor Cowin was born on January 26th at 9:30am and I have never been happier to be so sleep deprived. She is the absolute sweetest and I am beyond excited to share a few snapshot of our perfect, pink princess. 

The doctors and nurses were totally in love with her array of stylish beanies. A huge thank you to Infanteenie Beenie for gifting my daughter with such lovely headpieces. They are so well made and fit like a glove, I will definitely be saving each of these as keepsakes to show my little girl one day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio