Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Stripes





As of lately, I have been watching re-runs of Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane on Netflix. I am always inspired watching women run a business and be the boss, plus it doesn't hurt that Kimora is hilarious in those old episodes. Any who, there was an episode that I watched recently where she shot her Baby Phat ad campaign in the Desert outside of LA and the shots turned out amazing (of course)! So I decided to pull from that inspiration and do my own shoot in the "Desert" or as close as I was willing to get to one. 

On to the look in my photos, the dress I am wearing from Hive & Honey has to by far be the most comfortable tee shirt dress I own. So easy to throw on and dress up in any way appropriate for the occasion. I can officially say this  dress is going to be a staple of the next few months for me.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for daily updates at @thestyledsociety

Dress: Hive & Honey; Shoes: SoleSociety; Necklace: BaubleBar;
 Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs ; Nail Polish: Sinful Colors (c/o Influenster)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio